Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

I better get to continue my relationship with ________ (spoiler?)

fistfulofmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 29

#1  Edited By fistfulofmetal

When I was done with Mass Effect 2 and I sighed at the great ending. After I reloaded by save to fix the fact that some members died. After I started a second run to level up my dude. After all of that, the first thing that I thought of was

"I better get to continue my relationship with Tali in Mass Effect  3"

I really hope they just done hit the reset button and it's like it never happened. I want to make her by wifey. Please Bioware. Make it happen. I don't want to lose my beautiful little space muslim.

LincoIn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LincoIn

BioWare is going to have a hell of a time carrying over all the choices from ME2. Hopefully they continue romances better in the sequel than they did this time around.

rohanspear345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By rohanspear345

lol space russian! in soviet russia ships fly u shepard! yea i think the ME2 characters will only have minor roles in the next ones and theyll bring back the first ones

fistfulofmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 29

#4  Edited By fistfulofmetal

fuck no. Tali better not be minor. I want her right by my side as I fucking destroy the Harbinger. I want to spend hours cuddling in my quarters.

rohanspear345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rohanspear345

well tali was in the first one too so she prolly be a party member like in the last two

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Nictel

Tali is totally canon love interest for Sheppard. At least she should be. She's the only one, ok besides Garrus, that stayed with you and wasn't angry or on some personal vendetta. Moreover, she risks her life to be with you.

Avatar image for surely_youre_joking
    Surely_Youre_Joking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I would have said Liara before she went all batshit insane, but yea this galaxy ain't worth saving without Tali at my side ;)

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By maxszy

I want to rekindle my relationship with Ashley. Sure she got pissed off, but she sent an apologetic email. I can totally understand too why she got mad at you. She literally thinks your dead then all of sudden you show up ALIVE on a planet she is investigating and to top it off you are with a pro-human radical terrorist organization? Yeah, if it was the other way around I would be pissed. So yeah, really hope that.

I also really hope your ME2 crew members are with you in the third, as well as maybe a couple from the first as well as some new ones. There's no reason your crew should be abandoning you now.

God I don't know how BioWare is going to juggle all this in ME3, sounds ridiculous!

Ironbunny007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ironbunny007

Because everyone in your party can die at the end, I wouldn't be surprised if most of the characters(especially the non-love interests) came back with minor roles.  And the exclusion of Liara/ Ashley/ kaiden might've been because bioware wanted at least 2 people to be alive/return in ME3 regardless of your choices.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.