Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

ME2 Adept: Any tips?

Avatar image for allstarbatmanny
    AllStarBatmanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm in the process of playing through the ME series. I was an Infiltrator in ME1 but wanted to mess with Biotics in ME2. Initially I was a Vanguard but I wasn't a fan so I switched to the Adept and was just wondering if there's a general rule of thumb to playing one.

djou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Use biotic combos and make sure you micromanage your squad. The Adept is a glass canon, so you need to stand back and let your squad do the shooting while you hit enemies with spells, especially key on insanity level.

Its been many years since I played but I would enter a combat area, spot the enemy choke points, and arrange both my squadmates either to the left or right, not both. The AI focuses on Sheppard so you can draw their fire and have the squad flank. For most of the game I play with at least one other biotic on my team sometimes two, you can set off devastating combos firing a warp into a singularity, or pulling/throwing enemies into a singularity.

I found this youtube series particularly helpful when I played on hard.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL555DF95B6D6BF40C

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.