Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Moving online pass to a memory stick

MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MrMuscle

Im spending my easter with my family and since we are 3 brothers who are avid gamers i figured there would be some Mass Effect 3 multiplayer going on there. So i was looking thru the files on my xbox trying to figure out which file i need to bring with me so that i dont have to pay for a new online pass. But i couldnt figure out which file it was. I got my savegames on my memory stick allready, is that all i need? 

beckley205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By beckley205

Im pretty sure that its tied to your Xbox and you would have to do a title transfer. Don't quote me on that though.

2HeadedNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By 2HeadedNinja

@beckley205 said:

Im pretty sure that its tied to your Xbox and you would have to do a title transfer.

Chtasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Chtasm

I think the ME2 Cerberus Network (ME2's online pass) is tied to your gamertag/ea account/origin...thing, not your Xbox. Maybe it works the same way in ME3?

TEHMAXXORZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By TEHMAXXORZ

I don't think it'll work. I tried doing the same kind of thing with a bunch of arcade games, it didn't work. It is tied to your console.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.