So whats your favorite customizable armor set?

#1 Posted by Magnifitacular (18 posts) -

In my opinion the Ariake armor set is the best looking even though I don't care about melee damage.

But then again I also prefer the Rosenkov power damage.

#2 Posted by StarvingGamer (8560 posts) -

I just min-maxed so I was wearing everything that increased weapon/headshot damage.

#3 Posted by big_jon (5789 posts) -

Since the amour sets are lame in terms of the way stats look, I never really made my guy look the way I wanted to.

#4 Posted by phampire (289 posts) -

I just min maxed power damage and recharge for my adept.

#5 Posted by TheHT (11838 posts) -

Kestrel helmet

Armax Arsenal torso

Serrice Council shoulders

Kassa Fabrication arms

Armax Arsenal legs

The game's easy enough on normal, so I just went for whatever looked cool. I never bothered putting on the helmet for most of the game though. Colour schemes a dark red, like I used in ME1 (medium Mercenary armor) and ME2 (Kassa armor with Death Mask). As far as full sets go, I like the way Rosenkov looks all together.

#6 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

I am rolling with the dragon age armor

#7 Posted by pyromagnestir (4339 posts) -

Give me all the power recharge. I want it all. Give it to me!

#8 Posted by Casey25 (141 posts) -

Original is the most badass, but change the red to Alliance Blue and it's perfect imo

#9 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

Armax Arsenal and Death Mask looks awesome. I used Kassa Fabrication and Death Mask in the second.

#10 Edited by INV2 (263 posts) -

Once I got it, I used the Geth Assault Rifle for the rest of the game, so I had to roll all Hahne Kadar and the Recon helmet to boost my damage. LOVE that assault weapon! I absolutely hated the Saber. Outfit the Geth rifle with a scope and damage bonus, it's all you need, rifle and sniper in one. The weapon is light and has massive capacity. Your power recharge goes up aplenty!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.