Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 23, 2012

A modern FPS that knits missions 'inspired by real events' into a narrative of shooting dudes in different countries.

Any thinking about pre ordering this

nailmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By nailmon

I was considering pre ordering this for the pc (for the battlefield 4 beta really) any one else thinking about pre ordering it.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Sackmanjones

I'm really not sure. Honestly I actually did really enjoy the single player campaign from the last game. It had its fair share of issues but overall I was super surprised. However I wasn't too hot on the multiplayer and I don't think a beta is worth 60 dollars. Or is it 70 to get the beta? I will probably pick this up from amazon for 15 or 20 bucks and hope to get the bf4 beta some other way.

Avatar image for deactivated-6510b42705eab
    deactivated-6510b42705eab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

I might. I actually didn't really hate the previous game. I did get bored of the multiplayer fairly quickly.

killacam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By killacam

@NapTimeSleeper said:

I actually didn't really hate the previous game.

If that's not reason to buy something, I don't know what is.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By falserelic

Even though I know its pretty much a new battlefield game. I'm still going to check it out. After watching these trailers I got interested in playing it.

nailmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nailmon

@Sackmanjones: Well I'm not just getting it for the beta, I've seen the advertisements and it looks good from what I've seen but I'm always cautious about pre ordering a game and id prefer to just wait for reviews and see how it fairs out just incase the game turns out underwhelming and I could spend the money I have on something else. But when I heard about getting the beta for Battlefield 4 if you pre order it, that made me wonder if it was worth pre ordering for the beta. But i see your point about getting it used and yeah i could always get a beta key another way. Thanks man.

Poppduder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Poppduder

I'll take this game over black Ops this time around. Graphics looks better than cod, and the sound quality will be much better. The color palette looks brighter and more colorful too. Game-play-wise I love the idea of door-breaching options to add more tactics to it (I loved and played every single rainbow six game and it reminds me of those) so I guess the answer is yes, I guess I'll pre order it though I rarely bother with pre orders.

IceColdGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By IceColdGamer

I've preordered mine. Mostly because they have the option of playing as JTF-2 in Multiplayer. Plus, their single-player story was incredible last game.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I loved the single player campaign of the first game, so I'll probably pick this up some time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

If they add a Godsmack song then maybe.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.