Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Medal of Honor

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 12, 2010

Step into the boots of Tier 1 Operatives Rabbit and Deuce in this modern take on EA's long-running Medal of Honor series; the game features separately-developed single player and multiplayer modes.

GB Clan

Gashlycrumb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Gashlycrumb

Most of the posts on here are older, so i thought i'd start a new thread to see if any GB'ers are playing this.  

A friend and  i got bored with Blops and went back to MOH and are really enjoying it.  When you have a team who coordinates and communicates, Combat Mission is a blast.  So far i'm playing this with two friends, but trying to just join a random game online, it seldom seems to go well.  A lot of people just like to hang back and snipe.   I've got nothing against quality snipers, but when there's a bomb that needs to be disarmed and you're still sniping from behind the crate that's a few feet away there's a problem.  

Anyway, if anyone wants to play hit me up.  You don't have to be amazing at it (i'm not) but we have a lot of fun with it.  

Oh, playing on Xbox.  GT: Gashlycrumb

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Battlefield fans loathe Medal of Honor 
    Call of Duty fans are currently blopping 

good luck on your quest.  
    I don't mean to be a hater, but i can't disucss MOH2010 without saying FUCK MOH2010

PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By PhatSeeJay

Afraid not. Playing it on the PC.

Gashlycrumb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Gashlycrumb

well i've got one new player out of it so far.  that's a start.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.