Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jun 12, 2008

In 2014, war has become so routine that it is at the core of the global economy. A rapidly aging Solid Snake picks up his gun and embarks upon his final mission in this epic tale of tactical espionage action -- the conclusion to the Solid Snake saga.

Maybe It's 2 Games Not 1?

kenzo287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Edited By kenzo287

I've been staring at that Next Metal Gear Image for probably hours I've come to several conslusions:

1. The next Metal Gear is NOT a new game
    2. The next Metal Gear is coming to Xbox 360
    3. There are actually 2 next Metal Gears
    4. One is a Xbox Live Arcade Remake of Metal Gear Ac!d
    5. One of the other Metal Gear Solids are being remade/ported for 360

It is possible that the Metal Gear Solid title is a Xbox Originals version of Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance but that would be a tad disappointing especially with the insane demand for MGS4 on 360. Anyways that's just my guesses and yeah nothing is official until Konami announce it but the five things I listed make the most sense to me. Of course they will probably go and announce a new Metal Gear for iPhone or some crap like that.

kenzo287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By kenzo287

I've been staring at that Next Metal Gear Image for probably hours I've come to several conslusions:

1. The next Metal Gear is NOT a new game
    2. The next Metal Gear is coming to Xbox 360
    3. There are actually 2 next Metal Gears
    4. One is a Xbox Live Arcade Remake of Metal Gear Ac!d
    5. One of the other Metal Gear Solids are being remade/ported for 360

It is possible that the Metal Gear Solid title is a Xbox Originals version of Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance but that would be a tad disappointing especially with the insane demand for MGS4 on 360. Anyways that's just my guesses and yeah nothing is official until Konami announce it but the five things I listed make the most sense to me. Of course they will probably go and announce a new Metal Gear for iPhone or some crap like that.

AutomaticSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By AutomaticSnake

well you got the last part right lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.