Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

i dont know where to find tect help

MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

I bought minecraft almost a month ago and ever since I have not been able to to see what is after the loading screen. After the loading screen I get a black screen. I search the help section no luck, posted on the forum where it was just closed and told to go to the tect help where no help there, posted at the minecraftforum site told to do a crash report did it and ether didn't work or nothing showed. I don't know what else to do or go. All I did was bought minecraft, downloaded it and launched it. I redownload the game and reinstill java a bunch. I just want to play this :(

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

I'm about to go to bed for the night, but if I were you, I would make sure your video drivers are up to date first of all. Also maybe make sure Java is also up to date on your computer.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Now when you say re download, just the launcher? You would need to clear out the .minecraft folder in the AppData directory.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.