Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mini Ninjas

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Sep 08, 2009

The miniature ninja Hiro and friends embark on a quest to defeat the Evil Samurai Warlord and his equally evil army in this quirky action/adventure from IO Interactive.

Anyone Else Looking Forward To Mini Ninjas? :)

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

I am, I'm in love it's art style, in my eyes it seems to be influenced by The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker. The gameplay, while classic, seems quite varied and fun too.    

The game is out on September 11th 

New Trailer

Cute site:
      http://www.minininjas.com/uk/

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Linkyshinks

The demo will be available Wednesday on the PC and Xbox 360, the PS3 players will have to wait for weekly update of PlayStation Network on Thursday. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Al3xand3r

The story and setting and style look cool, but the actual gameplay they've shown so far makes me think 32-bit era action platformer. I hope that's just a completely wrong first impression and the demo proves it's a worthy game with just as much charm in gameplay as in its characters. I guess I'll try the PC demo when it's out to see if it's worth looking forward to the Wii version of the game (screenshots look similar enough).

nixium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By nixium

The art does look cool, however due to time constraints this will not be played :(.

The irony of being able to afford any game I want but never having time to play them.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Linkyshinks

I've been giving the demo a swirl...this is no cutesy Ninja Gaiden ^^. The graphics are nice on the eye and there are some neat ideas, like possessing animals and using them as weapons. I also like being able to turn my hat into a canoe when it water. However, this game is clearly targeted at kids first and foremost, the combat is just way too simplistic to entertain adults on the evidence of the demo, but maybe it's because the demo is set at the start of the game. 

Not for me I think, but if I had a little brother of a young age, I would buy this for him and play it secretly.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By spankingaddict

looks cool, ill keep an eye on this one....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.