Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mirror's Edge

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

In a futuristic totalitarian dystopia, a master courier (in a group of renegade "runners") investigates a conspiracy, while outrunning the deadly government military, in this parkour-inspired first-person action game.

saved game progress and serial number backup utility

microbious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By microbious

I've made tiny game launcher that will start the game, but before it starts the game it will backup all your saved game progress and serial number and settings into 1 folder "saved "that will be created in a root of harddrive where game was installed.
    After you finish playing your game, it will update any changes you make during game play and save them as well.

This prevents to reinstall the game if you reinstall windows.
    This file is hosted by www.adrenalineparty.com
    Under EXTRA'S click games & app's saver's and find your game from the list.

NOTE: look into source folder and see how it was made.
    Please do not BAN me for no reason for unlimited time.
    I do not hunt for serial numbers you idiot. If you cant figure that out, ask your mom.
    All of these files were made for my self caz i was sick of reinstalling games and loosing saved game progress.
    i made these files so everyone can enjoy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.