Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 13, 2006

Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire was a launch title for the PS3. It is considered one of the worst games available on the PlayStation 3.

A bad rap

putz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By putz

I think this game gets a bad rap.  It looks pretty good for a launch title and I think the combat is still some of the best on the system.  I could just imagine how great it would be had they been given teh time to release after launch.

Ginger_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ginger_Avenger
    @putz: I disagree with every aspect of your post sir
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @PeasForFees said:
    " Speak english and then people may want to converse with you "

It can be read with no problem and it's easy to get the gist of what he's saying, so, what on earth are you talking about :?

..I came in here expecting to see some Japanese fans dedicating a rap to the game :(

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By azteris
    @PeasForFees said:
    " @Linkyshinks: Me too but take english to mean something someone who speaks english would say which is definately not liking this game. "
    I had no problem reading the first post, but this is a bit hard to read. Are you saying that anyone who speaks english is incapable of liking this game?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.