Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Interested in playing in a tournament? - come check this out...

TheLastNeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By TheLastNeo

**Im going to first start off that I have no intentions of spamming this board , so keep that in mind while I continue. **

Hi everyone, 

I just wanted to come through and let everyone know about a tournament for MW2 (for ps3) that we have going on over at "CHAOSTACTICS.COM" called "RECON"

We're going to be holding a 4 week regular season consisting of : 
    6v6  
    2 Matches per week 
    3 Maps / Modes per match  

Gameplay things to note: 
     1) All weapons are eligible EXCEPT for grenade launchers (both as weapon attachments, or as secondary weapons), ALL RPG's are banned, and the MasterKey Attachment is not allowed.
    2) All Perks are eligible EXCEPT for Last stand , and Commando
    3) ALL Killstreaks are banned from Tournament Play
    4) Final Stand , Pain Killer, and Martyrdom death streaks are banned from tournament play.    After the regular season, there will be a 2 week "Wild Recon" session (themed game play, such as specific perks, specific weapons, load outs, etc) 

After the regular season, we'll jump right into the playoffs , where clans will be placed according to their seed (based on the number of points earned during the regular season) 

Not sure of the MW2 GBomb community is really hardcore into tournaments, but I figured id mention it, see if anyone was interested. 

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Not sure that advertising like this is allowed, but the Newegg tournament thread didn't get locked, so maybe it's okay.

TheLastNeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By TheLastNeo

yeah honestly, i wasnt sure, and I know alot of sites have bans and what not on stuff like this... but i didnt see anywhere on this board where that wasnt allowed, but then again , I didnt read the entire GB forum policy either :( 

damn..  

we'll  

I guess we'll see.. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.