Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Is anyone else getting framerate stuttering in the 360 version?

cb1115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cb1115

The multiplayer is fine, but anytime the action gets crazy in the single player the game stutters a lot. Anyone else getting this?

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Afroman269

Only once when I jumped off the cliff and soap catches you before slipping off the ice. When I played it again though the stuttering was gone.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By TheHBK

Nope. well actually, i dont think i can tell.  You just reminded me that I left my TV in 120 Hz mode after playing the first Assassin's creed, I should turn that off.

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By ImperiousRix

I don't think so.  Some points went by so fast and with so much exploding on the screen that there may have been a frame stutter, but it wasn't noticeable.  Also didn't happen during any portion that effected playing the game.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I didn't have any framerate issues during the whole campaign.  Playing on 360.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Gizmo

Yep, I have photo-sensitive eyes and a large tv though, so it's a lot more apparent to me then most people.

Definately a large fps drop when in heavy smoke scenes, and when chopper fire is being spammed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.