Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Score Moder Warefare 2 Last Night Impressions

chicNstu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chicNstu

You will not be dissapointed once inside the game there is a ton of polish to it. The new maps are great lots of areas to explore really like "Afgan" And a "Sub" map so far. The menus are a little underwheliming thats the only negative I can find. New weapons and scopes are sick and the thermal scope of the sniper is just plain bad ass. Feels like modern warefare with a new coat of paint and everthing has just been refined to perfection. The infamous "No Russian" chapter in the story is pretty intense, I choose not to murder but you get into 3/4 of the way through that mission and don't really have a choice, defently made you pause and think really well done there was a civilan in the airport who had been shot and he is hunched over bleeding out and one of the terriost comes up behind him and double taps him pretty gritty not in a video game or cartoon sorta way but more like the movie HEAT if you have seen that. Any way make no reservations on buying this one it's all that and a bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos.

nrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By nrain

Cool, how did you find the airport level?

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#3  Edited By citizenkane
    chicNstu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By chicNstu
    @nrain:
    Posted more info on that above very intense. You are asked if you want to play it at the start of the boot up of the game. It's like a great action movie so far the mountain climbing sceen was fantasticly done
    BinaryDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By BinaryDragon

Dude this should really have a spoiler tag.

bgbball31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bgbball31

Going to get it later today. I could go get it now, but I'd have to drive a half an hour there, so I can wait till 3. I heard that people are getting at the least an XBL suspension by playing it online early though. Has anyone else seen that, even if they have the game legitimately?

chicNstu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chicNstu

No suspension as far as i can see. Supposed to reset leader boards on monday

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.