Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Dec 01, 1991

LeChuck's Revenge continues the adventures of Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate, in his quest to find the grand treasure of Big Whoop, which inadvertently leads to the resurrection of his former nemesis, the zombie pirate LeChuck.

Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge

Axellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 9

Edited By Axellion

This anouncment makes me very very happy. We all saw it coming but I am still unbelevable excitied that it was finally acounced. I tried and not get excited before they anounced in the fear that is would not happen, but here we are.

Monkey Island 2 has a very special place in my heart, i spent countless hours as a kid playing the original. I think i can remember every sceen and every puzzle. This may be one of the most important influances on my impresnable youth. There is no onther game that left such an indellable impression as my time with LeChuck's Revenge. 

I am literal giddy with anticipation, my most wanted game of 2010 bar none

Axellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Axellion

This anouncment makes me very very happy. We all saw it coming but I am still unbelevable excitied that it was finally acounced. I tried and not get excited before they anounced in the fear that is would not happen, but here we are.

Monkey Island 2 has a very special place in my heart, i spent countless hours as a kid playing the original. I think i can remember every sceen and every puzzle. This may be one of the most important influances on my impresnable youth. There is no onther game that left such an indellable impression as my time with LeChuck's Revenge. 

I am literal giddy with anticipation, my most wanted game of 2010 bar none

J0n3s1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By J0n3s1

This is awesome! I have never played original games but when i bought first special edition i was amazed how good it was.  
    Looking forward to this.

MadBootsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By MadBootsy

I still need to beat the first special edition, but this news is pretty awesome. The fact that the entire series will now be fully voice acted... the world is now COMPLETE.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Captain_Insano

what news is this?

Dude that is freaking amazing, though I thought Guybrush looked like a bit of a douche in ME2 but still, that is mad.

Are all of them coming or they announcing on a game by game basis. It is really only the first 2 that were 'old school' anyway but fuck I love all of those games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.