Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

MotorStorm: Apocalypse

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 03, 2011

Cars, motorcycles, monster trucks and more all race together through improvised tracks in an abandoned city destroyed by an earthquake, in the fourth instalment in the MotorStorm series.

Motorstorm: Apocalypse Delayed in Japan

Punk1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Punk1984

So Motorstorm: Apocalypse's release date is now listed as "TBA" in Japan. After already being pushed back 2 months in New Zealand after the Christchurch quake. I'm a big fan of the Motorstorm games and am still looking forward to picking up and playing Apocoalypse.

My question is do you think it was a good idea to make a game out racing through a massive world ending disaster? Does making a game out of it in anyway trivialize the damage caused by natural disasters?

SamStrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SamStrife

How was Evolution studios supposed to know a huge Earthquake would hit Japan a week before launch?

It's just unfortunate is all, really unfortuate.

That said, it's out Friday in the UK and I cannot wait...gona be amazing!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.