Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

MotorStorm

Franchise »

MotorStorm is a franchise that has separated itself from others in the Racing genre with a wide selection of vehicles, and paths to take when on the circuit.

Happy 15th anniversary for this franchise!

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gtxforza

Hello there fans of arcade-style off-road racing games!

Today, it's the 15th anniversary of the MotorStorm franchise and I would like to see you guys share your fond memories on this!

So what I can describe this franchise, the ideas appear to be a combination of the three other driving game IPs published by Sony Interactive Entertainment are Rally Cross, ATV Offroad Fury and Destruction Derby because for involving contestants driving their rally cars, ATVs and various vehicles, participating in their extreme off-road events as they drive/ride recklessly while crossing to the finish line at first.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ha! Never thought of that mix of influences, but makes sense now that you bring it up. I always though of Motorstorm as the next evolution (Ha!) Of Offroad Fury, with some Burnout thrown in (as that was the trend of the time). Great series though. Pacific Rift is my favorite, but every entry brings something relevant to the table. Apocalypse has some of the most epic moments in any racer to this day. Really incredible what they pulled off on the hardware.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Motorstorm was the first game I played on my brand new 720p TV. And let me tell you, pictures were never going to get clearer than that.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@csl316: @judaspete:

That's totally awesome to hear your fond memories on this franchise.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.