Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mr. Kennedy

Character » appears in 5 games

Mr. Kennedy is an American professional wrestler who appeared in WWE games.

Wrestling legend

jstaunton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jstaunton

I personally feel Mr Kennedy is a fantastic addition to the WWE brand. He brings his own style of comedy, arrogance and superstar aura. The WWE need to give him another push.

HeadSawed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HeadSawed

I agree.  He's always injured, but I love Mr. Kenedy.  With the way the WWE is these days they better push him big when he gets back.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HandsomeDead

One of the worst wrestlers I have ever seen. His gimmick is terrible, he's average in the ring and all his injuries make me smile. If you think this guy is funny, YouTube 'The Rock' and check the difference.

shotaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By shotaro
    HandsomeDead said:
    "One of the worst wrestlers I have ever seen. His gimmick is terrible, he's average in the ring and all his injuries make me smile. If you think this guy is funny, YouTube 'The Rock' and check the difference."
    agreed I still tune in every now and then but the Attitude era was the modern golden age, it will take something special to beat it. Ironically it was vince himself who ended it with the splitting of the brand and the likes

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.