EA/Mythic billing catastrophy!!!

#1 Posted by Boostergold (60 posts) -

Heres the original story: http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/warhammer-online/1083026p1.html    
There's been a giant shitstorm over the accidental overbilling of customers who play Warhammer online and Dark age of Camelot! 
What would you do if this happened to you? I would totally ask for a free lifetime subscription.

#2 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

I would call Paul Barnett, 'cause someone has to contain this shitstorm.

#3 Posted by Skald (4366 posts) -

Warhammer Online has to make money somehow, right?

#4 Posted by Fallen189 (4921 posts) -

I believe this thread has already been posted here and here.

#5 Posted by Kohe321 (3522 posts) -

This game still exists?

I remember Paul Barnett going: "Millions and millions of subscribers". Talk about epic fail

#6 Posted by Bucketdeth (7981 posts) -

Yeah it's been posted already, but this is a huge huge fuck up on Mythic's part, the sad thing is I didn't think they could push WAR any further down the drain.

#7 Posted by Senile_Kyle (85 posts) -

I would kick myself in the ass for even thinking about playing those games.

#8 Posted by Chyro (353 posts) -

It's actually one of the best PvP MMOs out there.  Unfortunately I think I'm done after this debacle.  After the multiple subscription renewals I am -$100 in my bank account.  And that is before overdraft fees.  If that refund isn't there tomorrow I'm going to be about $500 in the hole from this.  Plus... yeah no money to buy food.  GG Mythic.

#9 Posted by armaan8014 (5256 posts) -

I blame video games.

#10 Posted by iam3green (14388 posts) -

dang that sucks. it would be great if they got on it already.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.