Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

N++

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jul 28, 2015

Ninja needs gold in this return of the challenging minimalist platformer that relies largely on momentum and speed.

Anyone playing this? (PS4)

haYwYre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Looking for people to add to my friends list so we may engage in some friendly leaderboard competition! Add me: haYwYre

officer_falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm playing it as well. My PSN id is OfficerFalcon.

seemah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be buying it tonight Psn is seamah

Avatar image for summarize_proust
    Summarize_Proust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loving this game! Feel free to add me:

Summarize_Proust

matatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I spent an absurd amount of time playing the first one. But I never beat all the DLC packs and whatnot and kinda got burnt out on it. I'm sort of interested in maybe giving this a go but it just seems like the same thing sort of.

seemah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matatat: yea that's what it seems like. Sounds like Jeff nailed it in the quick look when he said it's the best summarized package of the N series. I haven't played this game since the original flash so I've had enough down time to sink my teeth into it again.

Avatar image for summarize_proust
    Summarize_Proust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's my first time playing the N series, so it's all new to me. If I'm not mistaken, the entire game of N+ exists inside N++ as a mode. I could see burning out on this if you'd already played a lot of N+.

BoboBones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm really diggin' it.
    Feel free to add. PSN: DaggerHeels

BSw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still on the fence about whether or not to buy. It looks well made, it's a lot of content and the soundtrack seems pretty perfect from what I've heard, but I don't know how long this'll stay interesting. I never finished SMB either because I got bored with it after a few worlds.

capshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I remember enjoying the original Flash game and the version of N+ that was on the PSP but it's been a while since I've put any time into either of those. Really loving what I've played of N++ so far, my PSN is Capshot18 if anyone wants to add me.

Fierrze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup and loving every minute of it. PSN: Fierrze

trotoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bsw: If meat boy didn't hold your interest, then this probably won't be much different, but if you enjoyed the time you did spend with meat boy, then this is definitely worth giving a shot. I think one of the big points for N is the crazy variety of levels, and the fact that progress isn't gated too much, so there's plenty to dabble around with (especially with user made levels) even if you don't want to tear your hair out getting perfect scores.

I don't know how competitively I'll be playing as I get into the harder stuff, but feel free to add me. PSN is mrjorts.

Does anyone know if the failed level attempts that play at the main menu are just replays included in the game, or if they are being pulled from people actually playing the game?

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Ps4 is officially my rocket league machine now...

Sword_of_doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game is so good. Feel free to add me

PSN: ck716

BSw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trotoise: Thanks. I did like SMB, I just had enough of it at some point. I believe I became frustrated with a particular world/level, gave up after many tries and almost never felt the need to come back to it (the one time I did come back, I didn't enjoy it and stopped after a few minutes). Could be SMB specific though, given that n++ is peeking my interest.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

I got the number 03 time (4th place) in the world on an individual level Friday. Never thought that would happen.

BSw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I did end up buying it, and it plays really well. Very tight controls, no noticable loading times anywhere and a great soundtrack. Good introduction to the gameplay possibilities as well.

However, I noticed I like it most in short bursts, one or two episodes at a time, otherwise it quickly becomes too much.

bricwall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My psn is dfreimark.

I can't believe that they made it feel even tighter. It is so good.

MrCaseyJones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm having an issue with corrupted save files. Every so often when I start up the game it gives me a big warning saying "save data has been corrupted, press Triangle to delete." There's nothing I can do, I even deleted and re-downloaded from my cloud save. I haven't heard about a patch, but wondering if it's just me. No other game on my PS4 does this.

Clark_KentSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSN: Clark_KentSF

Add me and let me know you're from Giant Bomb so we can battle for the leaderboard! This game is awesome!

BSw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrcaseyjones: How much of your progress do you lose every time that happens?

Perhaps the devs know what might be causing this. They are pretty fast in responding via metanet at metanetsoftware dot com.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@mrcaseyjones: I had that happen the very first time I launched the game. I hope it doesn't happen again, it takes a long time to plough through all the levels...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.