Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

N++

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jul 28, 2015

Ninja needs gold in this return of the challenging minimalist platformer that relies largely on momentum and speed.

Where's the hype?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SSully

So I bought this game after watching the quick look. I played the shit out of the original flash game, but never got around to playing N+.

I am surprised by the lack of chatter about N++; it is quickly sliding into SMB levels of greatness for me. The amount of content, the incredible level of detail, and great music is just astounding to me.

So if you aren't playing N++ yet, why the hell not?

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Maybe the second iteration of a Flash game isn't lighting people's fires. Then again, Trials was exactly that.

I dunno, I played the original a bunch too, and am interested in this. I guess, to me, it feels kind of ancient.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mike

Is this game actually getting a PC release? The N++ site isn't clear; the Giant Bomb wiki page lists a PC release but no specific date. I'm beginning to think it's a mistake.

In the meantime, there is always N v2 online for free.

http://www.thewayoftheninja.org/nv2.html

civid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Got all the achievements in the first one, played the shit out of the flash version and would do the same with this game.... If it was on the Vita. Until then, who cares?

seemah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@civid: I've been just using remote play and it works great.

The leaderboard aspect of this one is really fun. There is another thread on the n++ page of some other duders PSN names if you want some friendly competition.

BSw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By BSw

@Mike: The devs have said to want to do a pc version, but only if the PS4 version brings in enough revenue to warrant it. So it's not certain.

I bought the game today and I like it. It's quick, short bursts of action with precise controls as you'd expect, with a really excellent soundtrack. Never played any of the predecessors, though, so I don't know how it compares.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By mike

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.