Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NBA 2K9

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 07, 2008

NBA 2K9 continues the 2K Sports line of NBA basketball games with its tenth installment.

NBA 2k9

DavidPalmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DavidPalmer

I'm sure most of you sports gamers know that NBA 2k is the best basketball franchise out there, so I wanted to pass along some info about this year's game. I'm really excited for the changes they've made because this looks like just about as close to real basketball as you can get.
    The iso motion returns which is awesome, but there are also changes to the shot stick, which is awesome. You can now change your shot in mid-air. That's a huge plus for me and with the way this game looks, it's going to be like watching sportscenter when I queue up my replays.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrtsxZogsc

chronicsmoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By chronicsmoke

yeah Im really excited for 2k9,its looking really good

DrPepper1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By DrPepper1990

Im thinking about getting Live 09

DavidPalmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DavidPalmer

Why? With 5 on 5 online multiplayer and the living rosters they are talking about having, this is definitely the way to go. They're going to have tons of updates that change stats and create/drops players just as the real NBA is moving along. That means when I go up against by buddy (who always plays as the Pistons) I'm not going to get blocked all game by Wallace even though he doesn't even play for them anymore.

Plus once I perfect my skill stick, no one's going to be able to block me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.