marcelloz's Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PC) review

Racing boring

Quickplay review

Never played a lot of racing games, and this one looks like one in a dozen. You race, you have your afterburner, hot cars and nice road and.. nothing more. It constantly wants me to go online, has boring interval movies that cannot be skipped so it annoyed the hell out of me. Won the first races easily so I guess they didn't really invest into AI or decent racing and have put all the focus on online racing. Which is not my thing.

Final verdict

Archived.

[based upon 45 minutes of play]

Other reviews for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PC)

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Review 0

It’s been a long year for fans of the racing-style games. With very few games launching within the genre, its become a bit of a challenge for those who enjoy those racing-esque styled games, or enjoy the thrill of driving on the open road, bolting away from the police. Other than Need for Speed: Most Wanted, practically nothing else has shown its face on the market for racing fans.So lets take a quick trip back in time, not too far back though, but just back far enough so that we can find a grea...

The New Hot Pursuit 0

If you're a fan of the Need for Speed racing franchise, you would probably agree that it's been a roller-coaster of a ride featuring mostly low points. It seems like with every game it was either  hit or miss and I know a lot of people who have been greatly disappointed in some of the more recent installments. This time Criterion Games, the minds behind the great arcade racing series Burnout, have taken the wheel in the latest version/remake of the classic NFS subsidiary--hot pursuit. It didn't ...