Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed Rivals

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 15, 2013

A cross-gen open-world driving game set in a fictional Redview County.

The sweat tech of next gen and the driving game with promise

ikilledthedj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ikilledthedj

Is car sweat going to be the new thing this gen? IT WASN'T EVEN RAINING in the tutorial but man that car was wet for no reason and every scene when your in the garage your car is still dripping with hot hot car sweat.

One thing coming from forza 5 is that frame rate is shocking the 30 vs 60 fight defiantly has merit here and i would have much preferred a 720p rez if it meant that they could rock it at 60.

Player count of 6? im not sure is this was a technical reason or what but in such a massive open world and when bf4 can do 64 players on console now why such a cap? at lest 24 players would have been a bit less boring. That said tho im yet to play online because my origin account is linked to some ass old other Xbox live account and ill have to spend 3 hours on the phone with EA to get that fixed up.

i see exactly what they are going for and just like jeffs review its got so much promise and there is a great game hidden under there, here's hoping for a patch or two to bring a bigger player count or something.

I hope more people give this game a shot and its also good to see no micro transactions shit.

if anyone is lonely out in Redview county throw me a follow? or friend me? what is it even called these days?

XBO: ikilledthedj

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spoiler Alert: Forza 5 isn't a good game

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GERALTITUDE

I was just wondering if you really meant sweat.

And you did.

*leaves*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.