Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed: Shift

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

The first Need for Speed game developed by Slightly Mad Studios. "Shift" is an attempt at the simulation sub-genre of racing games, promising a sense of speed with new realistic effects and a new crash mechanic.

Where are the cars, I got for my driver's level?

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

According to my driver profile, I won an Audi R8 LSM, when I hit driver level 20. I won another car at sometime before, which I didn't care about. I can't find them cars anywhere. Does anybody know, where to find them? I really want to take that R8 out for a spin - Ironman style.

Also - is it just me, who suffers from quite a few glitches and bugs? My retailer sent me my game 2 days early. Might this be the reason for my online troubles (Invisible Cars Bug)? I play the European Xbox 360 version (German Box - PEGI certified - for Switzerland and Austria). I'm quite frustrated, that I can't play online, because of that bug. Also, I'm fed up with winning cars I can't find anywhere.

Anybody else love the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 (I did the works on it - great car)? Best feeling car I've driven yet in Shift.

AllenV86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By AllenV86

u can use them i quick play ( or whatever its called in english, i play in dutch ), when chosing the car you want you can use R1 or L1 to change tiers etc. and when flipping thru the pages you'll come across them

i havent played online that much

grtz Allen

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By Seppli

thx mate

bnt666er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bnt666er

thx mates from prague for this awesome video>

AllenV86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By AllenV86
    @Seppli: np :D 

@bnt666er: looks fun to do :D

grtz Allen :D
    ObsideonDarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By ObsideonDarman

Can I not use the Cars I have Won in my Drivers Level in Career?

commanderleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By commanderleon

Same problem as OP here - where's the cars you get awarded with during Career mode? Are they only available in Quick match, where's the point in that? Shouldn't they be unlocked for use in Career mode as well? Help's appreciated!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.