Your Be A Pro Player

#1 Posted by Blue (92 posts) -

What kind of players are you guys gonna make.I'm going for a play making center ,hardcore assist master,wearing number 33. Sorta interested in playing goalie too but that's just too much pressure for me haha.

#2 Edited by Dizzyhippos (1367 posts) -

I want to make a goalie but I am holding out to see how the goalie controls are, other then that probably a playmaking winger or grinder I have gotten pretty good at standing infront of the net for cheap goals in the demo.

I am really hoping the goalie controls will be something like what 2k was doing only improved

#3 Posted by Captain_Fookup (1519 posts) -

playing as a right wing power forward, 6'3 and weighing at 240 pounds (my height and weight and the position I played when I did play hockey) hopefully next year they will implement the feature to put your own face on a created player.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.