darthfoo's NHL 11 (PlayStation 3) review

• darthfoo wrote this review on .

Hockey @ It's Finest

This is the most realistic hockey game ever made.  The amount of control is unparalleled in NHL 11 when compared to any other release.  The team @ EA added a realistic physics engine that have totally changed the way hits are delivered in the game.  Additionally, cool features like broken sticks and the effect that broken sticks have on the game were added to NHL 11.  Control in this year's game is so precise and really adds to the level of realism.  The minor addition of the hip check has completely changed the dynamic of playing D.  Finally, EA added the CHL to this year's release promising to ensure massive amounts of playing time until NHL 12 graces our consoles.  The only thing that EA is missing is the additions of authentic NHL Arenas.  Doing so would take an already impressive franchise to the next level.