Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NHL 12

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 13, 2011

The 20th annual installment of EA Sports hockey, featuring the Winter Classic and an expanded physics engine.

NHL 12 Online League (PS3)

SeeDsTOHR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By SeeDsTOHR

Through out the series, since the advent of online, I have only played ranked versus. This year I want to try something different. I am looking to get a group of players together to give the Online League mode and EASHL a shot. If you are interested reply with your PSN ID and which mode(s) you want to play. Hopefully there are enough NHL 12 players on the PS3 to get something started.

vinnylegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By vinnylegs

I'm waiting for the game in the mail but I'm interested. All my friends have it for 360, but I am selling my 360 (only games I play on it is NHL). I haven't played the Online League mode either but I have EASHL experience. My PSN ID is VinxVince and I'll play Online League and EASHL (defence).

Edit: I am in eastern timezone btw.

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

#3  Edited By MightyDuck

I'll try and give it a shot. I can't say for certain how often I'll be able to definitely play EASHL.

However, when I am on and you're interested in a quick Ranked VS game, I'll definitely be up for it. My username is GetWhatYaGive

SeeDsTOHR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SeeDsTOHR

Great! Sorry for the delayed response, work has been busier than normal. I found a few chill people to play with. It is open to all we are called Cereal Killers and the abbreviation is wtf my PSN ID is SeeDsTOHR. Looking forward to playing with you guys.

Tonyyj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Tonyyj

I'll join! PSN tonyyj

SeeDsTOHR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SeeDsTOHR

Sweet! great to see some enthusiasm for this see you all on the PSN!

SeeDsTOHR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SeeDsTOHR

Apparently things fell apart with the club GM so disregard all the info above add me on the PSN more info to come soon i have no idea whats going on right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.