Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 18, 2012

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is an upgraded version of Ninja Gaiden 3, featuring additions such as gameplay tweaks, dismemberment, multiple weapons, new playable characters, and online co-op.

If you are on the fence for 360/PS3 release of Ninja Gaiden 3:Razors Edge, read this

RebornLS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By RebornLS

In Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Ayane's Chapter 11 was, without a doubt(in my mind) the laziest addition to the entire game. From the uninspired copy and paste textures, to the boring paths and unchanged A.I. When I read Ayane has her own levels in NG3:RE, you can understand my indifference to the news.

So what If I told you Ayane's Day 2 level was the most frustrating level in the game? It's not what you think...at all. The frustration doesn't stem from unfairness or bad design,but from the question 'Why can't the whole game be like this?!"

They can still make a great game! Hidden passages, multiple paths, optional back tracking and fun if not dizzying (and tight)platforming. This level is a culmination of what I love about NG. Fights aren't just kill rooms but the city of Paris is your bloody canvas. Sure, there are still kill rooms, but how they pace them is what counts.

But...when it ends you are put back: Ryu- Day 3: Abismo Island, a stark contrast from the amazing and challenging city of Paris. It is frustrating, to see the greatness that could of been, but wasn't.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.