Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 29, 2009

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is a PS3-exclusive enhanced port of Ninja Gaiden II, which was released for the Xbox 360 in 2008. It is the sequel to the first Ninja Gaiden Sigma, which too was an enhanced version of the original Ninja Gaiden for Xbox.

New Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Trailer

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By pause422

So...they just cut the blood out for the trailer...right? Anyway looks pretty good, I liked NG2 a lot anyway..more playable characters is fine with me. Will be a good rent when it comes out.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TwoOneFive

this game looks like shit compared to the new god of war 3 screen shots. 

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By vaiz
    @pause422 said:
    " So...they just cut the blood out for the trailer...right? Anyway looks pretty good, I liked NG2 a lot anyway..more playable characters is fine with me. Will be a good rent when it comes out. "
    Nope. The PS3 version's been nerfed violence-wise. I think they altered a few other of the more mature elements of the game as well. Thanks, Itagaki-less neutered Team Ninja! :D
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Linkyshinks

Yeah it's toned down. I believe it has a lower rating as a result and could potentially sell more, so..

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pause422

Well thats incredibly dumb. What about one of the main parts of the fucking game and cutscenes and shit? I mean the Y finishers on the 360 and cutscenes where someone is getting decapitated or cut in half? Thats so stupid they would do something like that. I guess its not surprising, since he never wanted it to come to the PS3 in the first place and it only happened with him not there...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.