Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo DS

Platform »

The Nintendo DS is a handheld featuring two screens, one of which is a resistive touchscreen. Four different models are available: the original DS, the DS Lite, the DSi, the DSi XL.

What game have you been most dissapointed by?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By AgentJ

Every once in a while, you look forward to a game, and then realize when you start playing it that it just isn't any good. That was the case for me and Drawn to LIfe once I got past the character and platform creation. Do you have a most-dissapointing DS game?

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By raven_squad

I was really let down by FFXII Revenant Wings. I was expecting more out of it. Biggest waste of money was Altairs Chronicles though. 

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By oldschool

I have many games that disappointed me, but I usually bought them very cheap and wasn't expecting a whole lot.

Games I had high expectations for on the DS have never disappointed me.  Maybe if I think about it, some games I had high expectations were judged very poorly (by reviewers and users) and I decided not to buy them.  One game comes to mind is River King.  I wanted that to be good and quite clearly it wasn't.
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Meowayne
    Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, anyone?

I can't even say why. It's a great piece of software. But somehow, it felt very wrong and meh after Dual Strike. Everything about it was meh. The whole more serious approach, meh. The game didn't work for me, at all, and I was very disappointed because I like AW:DS so much.

NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By NickM

probably Henry Hatsworth

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By c1337us

I dont have a lot of DS games but I have never really been let down by one yet.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Like Meowayne I'm gonna have to say Advance Wars: Dark Conflict. It's not that the game was bad, in fact it was very good and I'd recommend it to anyone with a DS but for me personally Advance Wars: Dual Strike was one of the best strategy games I'd ever played and I'd been really hyped for Dark Conflict for a while, expecting the next installment in the series to be what was probably much bigger and better than was reasonable. I was kinda disappointed that Dark Conflict didn't live up to my over-the-top expectations, still I don't regret buying it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.