Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Oculus Rift

Accessory »

The Oculus Rift is a virtual reality headset for the PC released in March 2016.

Oculus Rift available from Amazon/Microsoft May 6, Best Buy May 7 in US

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

From my perspective, which obviously is a tiny grain of salt to you, if you have the computer to run it and the cash to spend it is well worth it. I haven't had as much fun with my small amount of time to play games as I have with my Rift & Vive.

outlawtorn13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By outlawtorn13

@kindnivore: Any good recommendations for some games (for Rift)? Hopefully getting my preorder delivered in a few weeks and want to preload a few things.

At least if you get one at retail Oculus will let you cancel your preorder and keep Eve Valkyrie. Can't wait to see the stir this creates on the oculus and Reddit forums.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.