Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Origin

Concept »

A digital distribution platform owned and operated by EA.

do they ever discount dlc?

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

i haven't been watching origin closely since it opened so i wonder if anyone can answer this for me. when steam discounts a game they also tend to discount its dlc and from what i can gather is ea does not do the same. right now dragon age and mass effect series are on sale and there dlc is full price, have ea ever lowered the price of pc dlc or is bioware points there way of excusing doing it?

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Im not sure about generally, I tend to avoid Origin since I dont want a second platform to deal with, but I know that Dead Space 3's DLC is on sale as well as Battlefield 3 premium. Though I think there sales are a lot rarer than steams.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@lord_canti: I saw Sim City DLC half price last week (£4 instead of £8), so yes, they have discounted DLC before.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.