Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Path of Exile

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 23, 2013

Path of Exile is a free-to-play PC online action Role-Playing Game set in a dark fantasy world.

Ascendancy is now live. Who is still playing?

Rotnac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I noticed that they updated this game again yesterday with "Ascendancy". I played this game about a year ago for the first time but didn't get very far in Act 1. I figured I'd give PoE a second chance since what I saw in the update seemed interesting.

I can't give an expert analysis of what's really improved but from what I noticed there seems to be an inclusion of more helpful tool tips to help new players now and the loot drops feel more interesting. That said, for whatever reason this update has managed to retain my attention much longer than before. As of this post I've got a level 20 Ranger in the Perandus league and I'm currently in Act 2 which is the farthest I've ever gotten in the game.

Just wondering if there's a GB guild that's still going (couldn't fine one), if anybody is still playing and wants to group up?

css_switchfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I've wanted to play this game for years, but I was in the Navy and we had no internet for personal gaming in the middle of the ocean.

I got out a few months ago but where I'm living the best internet I can get is basic DSL, which sucks. Diablo 3 is unplayable on my connection, do you think PoE handles things differently?

I'm currently playing grim dawn to get my diablo 2 fix, and its fantastic. I really want to try PoE though. Might have to wait until I move this fall and get some better interwebs.

Rotnac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@css_switchfoot: Can't say for sure how your connection will hold up. There's multiple servers to choose from so maybe if you pick the one closest to your location you should be fine? I've been sticking mostly in the Washington, D.C. server and it's been fine for me for the most part.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.