Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Path of Exile

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 23, 2013

Path of Exile is a free-to-play PC online action Role-Playing Game set in a dark fantasy world.

Path of Exile's New Expansion has a Nemesis System

meatsofevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Or at least as far as I can tell. Though I doubt it will be as in depth, or have as much character as those Shadow of Mordor games. The other changes and additions seem really great, here's a trailer:

Also the PS4 port was announced to hit in December. I'm curious to see how that version is, especially when certain character builds need access to 5 flasks and 6+ abilities.

I'm pretty excited to say the least, how about y'all?

Probably an insane dream to hope for cross-platform guild functionality, right?

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm very excited to play this on a controller.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Normally i expect this to not go further than just having a named enemy show up multiple times, but this actually has a whole hierachy tree and ways to influence that system. Nice job Path of Exile, i should check back in on ya.

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By big_denim

Has anyone played the Xbox version of this? If so, how is it? I'm sort of digging it on the PC, but ever since Diablo 3 and Grim Dawn, I much prefer playing these style games with a controller...

gundogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@big_denim: I'm playing the xbox version and it's pretty good. 4k 60ish on the X too. It's similar to the pc version which is nice since it's not dumbed down, but for example ranged with a controller can be difficult. It's also hard to use the inventory in fights for portalling and such.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Started an Arc Totem build last night! Looking forward to the new expansion.

meatsofevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gundogan: Yeah, I can't imagine doing end game content with any build on a controller. The need for quick access to abilities and if you're on hardcore the ability to portal quickly is a must.

@rorie I did a ridiculous Toxic Rain Pathfinder for this league and it is so much fun! I'm very stoked for Betrayal. I'll probably do some pruning in the guild to make room for others when the expac hits.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice they are finally releasing on ps4! I don't have time for games much anymore but I wouldn't mind giving this game another try (really can't play on pc anymore now that i injured my neck).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.