Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX East 2012

Concept »

The third annual PAX East took place from April 6-8, 2012 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts.

Hotel Registration is go go go

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By rentfn

I'm going to book a room at the Westin tonight. It is a little more expensive but I can't tell you how much easier it was to stay at the Hotel connected to the Convention Center. Being able to go back to your room for a few minutes or for a nap was amazing. Anyone booking a room soon??

Buscemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Buscemi

I'm gonna be in your room.

pigmartyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pigmartyr

Apparently you and everyone else. It says there are no rooms available on those dates.

Hilts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Hilts

I guess there are no crack whore hotel rooms in Boston for less than 100$ per night? Most of the hotels on Pax site are between 150 to 200$ per night.

Ill keep looking.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.