Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Payday: The Heist

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

The first game from Overkill Software (headed by the founders of former studio GRIN), Payday is a fast-paced crime-themed first-person shooter that lets teams of players conduct robberies and other criminal activities while fending off waves of cops.

Are You Getting The DLC When It Comes Out?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

For me yes I'm buying it. I enjoyed payday I played it for a few months until I maxed out my character. I look forward to the new levels, weapons and masks, and I hope they fix the issues with the last patch that was for the ps3. That took off all the upgrades to my weapons.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cloudenvy

That depends..If the original game goes on sale for cheap this summer, then sure, I might check it out.

KingHippp0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By KingHippp0

It's 10 bucks today on Amazon. You can activate through steam.

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By JCTango

@falserelic: most likely i will get it - payday has been a surprisingly fun game for me - the videos I saw seemed like generic gunplay, but when I played it for myself, I quite enjoyed it. The semi-randomness of the maps along with the multi-environment (bank to apartment building, lights going out, elevator escapes, etc) type of backdrop within each map sold it for me. Teamwork being emphasized is another selling point for me as well.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By falserelic

The No Mercy level is available for pc for free. Can't wait to play it when it comes out on ps3. I guess there going to release it with all the other DLC and patches together.

Welding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Welding

@falserelic: No Mercy wont be released on PS3. Since it uses Valve (L4D) assets, which are licensed for console use by Microsoft for their L4D xbox versions, confirmed by the developers on the Steam Forums.

No Mercy will only be playable on the PC version of Payday, I'm afraid :(

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By falserelic

@Welding said:

@falserelic: No Mercy wont be released on PS3. Since it uses Valve (L4D) assets, which are licensed for console use by Microsoft for their L4D xbox versions, confirmed by the developers on the Steam Forums.

No Mercy will only be playable on the PC version of Payday, I'm afraid :(

Damn that sucks I was hoping to play that on ps3. O well I hope the other DLC they have is going to be worth the wait. I been waiting for it for months now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.