Pre-order Persona 4 Arena and get the soundtrack(CD)

#1 Posted by Phatmac (5725 posts) -

Here's the official statement by Atlus,

"The 'Persona 4 Arena Arranged Soundtrack' disc, a set of select songs derived from the game's score," Atlus said. "With stage themes based on the music of Shoji Meguro, the acclaimed composer of countless award-winning Shin Megami Tensei and Persona titles, the Persona 4 Arena soundtrack is as memorable and gripping as the action that unfolds in the Midnight Arena."

So yeah pre-order Persona 4 Arena and get the soundtrack(which is a CD and not a download code).

Persona 4 Arena comes out on August 7th for Xbox 360 and PS3.

Source

#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -

Indeed. I'm hoping that this is like Catherine, where everyone who pre-orders gets a soundtrack but there's also a Collector's Edition for those who want it.

#3 Posted by Phatmac (5725 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ: Yeah, hopefully they reveal what'll actually be in the collector's edition.

#4 Posted by Voxus (332 posts) -

Teddy Statue.

Keep saying it and it will come true.

#5 Posted by Animasta (14667 posts) -

the P4A soundtrack is weird... Chie's theme sounds straight out of Sonic Adventure 1

#6 Posted by PerfidiousSinn (741 posts) -

Guess the wait is on for the Super Special Collector's Edition, which I will definitely buy.

#7 Posted by TehFlan (1944 posts) -

Cool. I guess I'll pre-order that now, then.

#8 Posted by metalsnakezero (2290 posts) -

Just pre-ordered so I'm happy to hear that I'll be getting this when I pick up my copy.

#9 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -

Went to Game Stop, requested to pre-order the PS3 version of Persona 4: Arena and then after I denied the female cashier's request for purchasing the bullshit that is the 'guaranteed game warranty thing', the dude next to her insisted that I should because, paraphrasing: "This is a pretty rare game so it'd be in your interest to get that warranty."

And that is my story. Can't wait for the seventh of August, though I'll need to return there to upgrade my pre-order when they announce the inevitable Limited Edition...

Though... there might be some validity in him stating "rare", now that I think about it. It's a stupid term to use in this context and I doubt it will be particularly hard to find, but it might mean that they'll have small shipments of the game where I live, maybe creating another "disaster" like I went through with Catherine upon release day.

#10 Posted by Commisar123 (1790 posts) -

Alright...I mean I was going to get it anyway so alright

#11 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -

These are the songs that will be in the Arrange Soundtrack:

01 The Ultimate -Naked mix -

02 The Junes Hero - Electro mix -

03 Like The Dragon - Girl Pop mix -

04 Princess Amagi - Traditional Taste mix -

05 The Wandering Wolf - Straight mix -

06 Missions For The Brilliant Executor - 2K mix -

#12 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -

Oh, and it seems like there won't be a collector's edition after all, which is kind of a bummer. You'd think it would only be profitable for Atlus USA to have a CE with this game that people would obviously get, but maybe not.

Also, that Yukiko Amagi theme remix is amazing.

#13 Posted by Bocam (3706 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

Oh, and it seems like there won't be a collector's edition after all, which is kind of a bummer. You'd think it would only be profitable for Atlus USA to have a CE with this game that people would obviously get, but maybe not.

Also, that Yukiko Amagi theme remix is amazing.

I thought Atlus would make a CE that included the P4A fight stick, guess it's not coming out of japan.

#14 Posted by Grim_2_ (50 posts) -

Already pre-ordered mine,yeah that whole no collector's edition thing is a real bummer but at least the soundtrack bonus comes with it so its better then nothing. As for the remix's Yukiko's theme sounds so beautiful and I'm digging Yosuke''s remix as well.

#15 Posted by periahdark (114 posts) -

Aww. I was hoping the soundtrack was going to be the full soundtrack. Wishful thinking I suppose. Though, these remixes are pretty cool.

#16 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -

They should have region locked the soundtrack too for the purpose of unity:

The Arrange Soundtrack composers:

• The Ultimate - Naked mix -
    Arranged: T. Konishi
  • The Junes Hero - Electro mix -
  • Like The Dragon - Girl Pop mix -
    Arranged: A. Kitajo
  • Princess Amagi-ya - Traditional Taste mix -
    Arranged: A. Kitajo
  • The Wandering Wolf - Straight mix -
  • Missions For The Brilliant Executor - 2K mix -
    Arranged: T. Konishi, A. Kitajo

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.