Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 07, 2012

Persona 4 Arena is an Arc System Works-developed fighting game with an Atlus-developed story mode that serves as the official sequel to both Persona 3 and Persona 4.

What character are you most excited to play as in P4A?

• 104 results
    fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By fugie7

Yukiko

Grim_2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Grim_2_

@Mesoian said:

@Hailinel said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

@Grim_2_ said:

@Liquidus said:

A fighting game without taunts? What is this?

I'm sure I saw some one use the taunt bottom before in one of the jp matches?

You'd have to link that, because from what I can tell, there is no taunt input in the game. I could be wrong, though, and it's just been practically never mentioned.

That's because in most games, taunts are a cosmetic afterthought with no gameplay significance except showing off. If there is a taunt feature (and I'm guessing that there is), it's not something that people are going to make a big deal about unless they were like Street Fighter III taunts that actually do have gameplay effects.

True, but it's a traditional thing you know? Kind sad it's not there.

I'm pretty interested to see how much of a problem dia is going to be with yukiko. Unilateral healing shield that can block projectiles...interesting tech.

It also works as a DP and it can be super cancelled but if you whiff it or try to raw heal yourself you'r going to get punish bad for that.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#103  Edited By FluxWaveZ

A potential indication of how used each character will be (and possibly which characters are currently the weakest) is the tally from SBO qualifiers from Eventhubs:

Mitsuru - 11
    Aigis - 9
    Chie - 9
    Narukami - 9
    Kuma - 6
    Akihiko - 4
    Yukiko - 4
    Shadow Labrys - 3
    Elizabeth - 2
    Kanji - 1
    Labrys - 1
    Naoto - 1
    Yousuke - 1
    Vade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By Vade

@FluxWaveZ: Only one Yousuke? Well that's surprising.

Also maining Mitsuru. Hu-hu-hu~

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.