Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

Persona 4 Activity Tracker

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Jedted

After playing Walking Dead and seeing the stats for what people did in each episode i kinda wish Persona 4 had something like that.  Not just the 'Voice' button which says what everyone does on that day, but an endgame break down saying how many days people spend on each activity. 

Since they already record that data it would interesting to put all of that info on a webpage where others can see what you've done. 

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By N7

Catherine did that. It'd be cool to see what other people did since Golden is so much bigger than Catherine.

Of course I have neither a Vita or P4G but it's a cool thought nonetheless.

Avatar image for chadmasterflash
    ChadMasterFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By ChadMasterFlash

Days spent trying to Cop a Feel: All of them

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BradBrains

would be a lot of data.

mine would be days spent with girls whenever possible, then teammates then other school chums, then last tutor job. screw that guy

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.