Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

Persona 4 Golden has surpassed 700,000 worldwide.

• 52 results
    bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By bigjeffrey

@jeanluc said:

Kind of surprised considering this game was Vita only. At the same time I bought a Vita exclusively for Persona 4 Golden but that just makes be a weirdo.

Hell no you aint a weirdo, i bought it just for p4g as well (a couple of months ago), and it's still the only game i have. Although i'll probably get ffXhd next.

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By jeffgoldblum

@jeanluc said:

Kind of surprised considering this game was Vita only. At the same time I bought a Vita exclusively for Persona 4 Golden but that just makes be a weirdo.

Hell no you aint a weirdo, i bought it just for p4g as well (a couple of months ago), and it's still the only game i have. Although i'll probably get ffXhd next.

I just bought one for P4G and the opportunity to have access to Spelunky at all times. So not that weird.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.