Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

Persona 4 Journey - Final

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Edited By Jedted

After close to 130 hours i'm finally at the end. After saying my goodbyes i decided that would be the ideal place to end the my story.

My Farewell Tour consisted of:

• Youske
    • Chie
    • Yukiko
    • Rise
    • Teddie
    • Marie
    • Nurse Sayoko(well heard the news about her from the other nurses)

I'm planning on continuing on in NG+ but i wanted to sell all my junk to have the money carry over. Do i have another chance to sell stuff if i don't go straight home after the goodbyes?

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Jedted

After close to 130 hours i'm finally at the end. After saying my goodbyes i decided that would be the ideal place to end the my story.

My Farewell Tour consisted of:

• Youske
    • Chie
    • Yukiko
    • Rise
    • Teddie
    • Marie
    • Nurse Sayoko(well heard the news about her from the other nurses)

I'm planning on continuing on in NG+ but i wanted to sell all my junk to have the money carry over. Do i have another chance to sell stuff if i don't go straight home after the goodbyes?

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By nightriff

No goodbye to Nanako or Dojima? What is wrong with you? You didn't play the game right

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jedted

@Nightriff: Wasn't able to max em out before they went to the hospital unfortunately. :(

Unless their goodbye is just part of the final scene?

neurotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By neurotic

@Nightriff said:

No goodbye to Nanako or Dojima? What is wrong with you? You didn't play the game right

I know a dude who never maxed out Nanako's link. I'm convinced that he doesn't have a soul.

In answer to your question, you can still sell your stuff in the True End. When you're in the TV, go check the exit and it'll give you the option.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jedted

@Neurotic: I TRIED maxing Nanako out, i even visited her in the hospital. Just ran out of days, at least i maxed out all my stats so next time i can S-link her and Dojima as soon as those points open up in the story. :)

That sucks that you can't sell anything during the Farewell Tour, at least i have 200k yen left after saving so i have something to carry over. I figured i'd save the True Ending for NG+ where i'll likely have all my S-links maxed.

neurotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By neurotic

@Jedted: If money was your concern, then you don't need to worry at all. In NG+ you have a menu where you can make a custom difficulty. You can use this to make it so that you get waaay more money from fights. If you use this, money is not an issue.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.