Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PixelJunk

Franchise »

Q-Games' PSN series, focusing on "High Quality Casual Games".

Where is Pixeljunk Anything for my Vita?

Soniking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Soniking

The latter half of the video says that a few Pixel Junk games are coming to the Vita either during the week of the sale or on the 15 , it isn't exactly clear. regardless , has anyone played them on the Vita? Are they actually on the store? I checked out bothe the PSN stores on the Vita and the PS3 they don't mention anything on the Vita PSN but the PS3 PSN has them for the sale price but no mention if they can be downloaded to the Vita or if they are just exclusive for the PS3. I can' figure this out and I don't want to spend money on the PS3 PSN only to find out my Vita is screwed out of some awesome games. Anyone figure this out? Is the solution obvious and I'm just stupid?

Soniking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Soniking

Hole on they might be talking about just Pixel Junk Monster Deluxe for the PSP and now available on the Vita, but then it cuts in 2 other games Shooter 2 and Sidescroller only confusing me further...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.