Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

A little help needed

BreatheEasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BreatheEasy

Hey, I'm from the UK and I'm looking to take advantage of the region free capabilities of the PS3. Does any of you guys from the US have any good, reliable, cheap sites I can ship PS3 games from over to here?

Thanks in advance.

BreatheEasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BreatheEasy

bump

jtickner1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By jtickner1

Not really sure on cheap US sites, but Play-Asia is usually pretty cheap.

ltcoljaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ltcoljaxson
    jtickner1 said:
    "Not really sure on cheap US sites, but Play-Asia is usually pretty cheap."
    Yep. A lot of the time you will have to pay shipping, so the price may equal out to what it is in the UK. But yeah, Play-Asia is a reliable site and has almost everything on it.
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5  Edited By kush
    Amazon has free shipping on a lot of orders over $25, but that may only be for the US. I am not exactly sure, but it could be worth a shot.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
    deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Kush said:
    "Amazon has free shipping on a lot of orders over $25, but that may only be for the US. I am not exactly sure, but it could be worth a shot."
    Unfortunately, that free shipping does have a price: a loooooong-ass wait time. It can take up to a week to get your package shipped, then equally long to get it delivered. I say just pay the damn one or two-day business shipping cost, and be done with it.
    BreatheEasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BreatheEasy

Ok thanks for the replies guys.

Terranova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Terranova

I'm in the UK and I use Videogamesplus.ca to import it's a Canadian site and the customer service is great, every game i have ordered from them took only 3 days to arrive which is great seeing as most UK based sites take the same amount of time,  you do have to pay shipping though , i Usually use them if a game is released in the U.S weeks or months before the UK rather than the cost.

ltcoljaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ltcoljaxson
    MagusMaleficus said:
    "Kush said:
    "Amazon has free shipping on a lot of orders over $25, but that may only be for the US. I am not exactly sure, but it could be worth a shot."
    Unfortunately, that free shipping does have a price: a loooooong-ass wait time. It can take up to a week to get your package shipped, then equally long to get it delivered. I say just pay the damn one or two-day business shipping cost, and be done with it.
    "
    Nah, for Amazon Canada at least - it takes a few days to be processed and is usually sent the next business day. So if you order something Monday, you have a good chance of getting it Thursday or Friday. At least that's what it's like for me, I order a lot of stuff from them.

I doubt the shipping would be free if you live outside Canada for Amazon.ca or live outside the US for Amazon.com. You would probably have to pay a ship charge, and it would take a bit longer to ship out as you said.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.