Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

CV: Casting Voice(Voice actor adventure game) announced

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Namco Bandai just announced a new game called CV: Casting Voice.

As a producer, players will communicate with fictional voice actors and carry out casting and recording sessions. Players can freely decide who to cast for their projects. As your value as a producer rises, you’ll be able to use scripts and cast members you couldn’t use earlier. Scripts range from original works to Namco Bandai-related works. From the young to the more experienced, over 40 voice actors will be participating.

Read more at

http://gematsu.com/2013/12/voice-actor-adventure-game-announced-playstation-3#iH87EKd9K4ZIW0ee.99

No Caption Provided

This seems like a bit like Idolmaster but with an more interesting background. It also reminded me a bi of Koenchu the Tale of the voice actress which is a totally free Visual Novel about 2 people that want to become voice actor.

http://fuwanovel.org/novels/koenchu-the-tale-of-the-voice-actress

None or less this sounds like an interesting game. But I somehow doubt that this will come out in the West as well...

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

Ah damn, I thought it was a game where we would get to do all the voices for the characters. That would be super awesome. And your friends could pitch too. Imagine the hilarity!

Anyways I'll just take my dream game and go.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

That is a pretty cool idea for a game. Maybe?

Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Wikitoups

So Troy Baker And Nolan North automatically confirmed??

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.