Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

My mom and stepdad just bought a PS3 with Move.

perilator666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By perilator666

So I just wanted to check if anyone had any suggestions for games that are mom/stepdad friendly. 

My mom knows english but she needs a few moment to completely understand it. My stepdad knows next to no english at all.  
    I'm specifically looking for something thats light on the story, so my mom can help my stepdad understand it as they go along. 

Move support or no. They're starting to learn using the gamepad. 

So far they have the sports game. I have a bunch of games I can bring them but most of them are pretty heavy for someone who don't know the language that well. 

Also if anyone knows of games that are localized in danish that'd be a big help.

EgoCheck616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By EgoCheck616

Definitely check out some of the PSN releases. Games like Flower or Echochrome are perfect for anyone who is looking for a visual treat or some good puzzles. 
    FYI, Echochrome 2 has Move support as well. So that would only sweeten the deal. 

Just download a bunch of demos and see what they are into. That's how I introduce people to something they aren't familiar with.

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By DoctorTran

Kung Fu Rider

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By EVO

Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves.

One person uses the Move, the other uses a controller. Win-win. By the time they finish it you'll be cringing as they make out on the couch.

spooky138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spooky138

I am heading you the same way Ego did, check out the demos in the Playstation store, you may find something perfect for the family.  Top recommendations for "casual" gamers - Peggle, Plants Vs Zombies, etc.   

Move games - hmmm, the Sports game is one I can recommend (light on language, heavy on fun!)...I will keep thinking.
    Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Th3_James

That guy is totally nailing your mother.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Marcsman
    @Th3_James said:
    "That guy is totally nailing your mother. "

Wow that was wrong
    RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RE_Player1

For the Move I suggest Tumble, it's on PSN and fairly cheap. All you do is stack blocks but it is really fun and has a variety of game types.

tomte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By tomte

Ratchet and Clank, i can play it in swedish even thou the game is bought in Japan, you can always try a fighting game such as Blazblue and SSF. Also, Batman...

demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By demonbear

I came in her expecting a LOT more "sex with this guy's mom" jokes. Come on guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.