Quick Question.

#1 Edited by AnnouncerGXZ (702 posts) -

quick question. im using my psn plus subscription trial wiseley. i got it almost a month ago, just waiting for the right time to activate.. waiting for good full game trial to be avalible and now i think it is time to activate.

question: the full game trial counts only if i start the game from xbl right? cause i am planning to download it and go somewhere. i hoping it wont count the time as its being installed on our system. i can download it and forget it and the time trial wont count right?

take a shiet then find some snack in case anyone wants to know. so is the full game trial time counts only if it is being played? or just for being installed on our system?

#2 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

I doubt that the download time actually counts. If that were the case, I would feel sorry for someone with a shoddy internet connection.

#3 Posted by AnnouncerGXZ (702 posts) -

oh nevermind. i actually press x and do as if im doing it for real. it pop up saying the time will count when it is start on xbl. once start the time cannot be stopped even if quit. yeah so im all good. oh yeah gonna be a great friday! happy friday.

#4 Posted by Theworldbreaker (173 posts) -

Wait so are you talking aboit psn plus or xbox live?

#5 Posted by Hector (3365 posts) -

@Theworldbreaker said:

Wait so are you talking aboit psn plus or xbox live?

PSN Plus. XMB is PS3's dashboard.

#6 Posted by AnnouncerGXZ (702 posts) -

oopz. yeah haha. xmb not xbl.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.