Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

The Playstation Zeitgeist Episode 10: I Should Have Waited...

NovidAnon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By NovidAnon

For the Playface Ho'ing, $299 "We Do Everything" Model of the PS3  

Oh, Sony you could have gave me a heads up! 

Not for your ever so loyal, Anon of the Internet; who has bought the Fat Princess model - who is happy that you finally have two good advertisements for your product.  

Who wouldn't sleep with the red headed chick on Playface.jp (im talking that full figured wannabe bossy girl with that bad ass grin at the end of her part of the advertisement...swoon motherfucka...(Says nonsensical broken Japanese that ends in Kawaii). The rest of the ad wasn't bad too (but then we hear that some of the folk on the ads were doing some drugs (Asian Governments cant stand weed)) and the whole idea was once used by the CW Remake Network and the "O"gasm face from some euro dude... But its working for me and the rest of the Japanese (we all can hope) September 3. 

As for here, The new ads for PS3 Slimmer, Lighter and more DTS-True HD friendly - says it does "Everything"? NeoGaf hatin but of course they love the BC version of the PS3. (Thats the only regret Sony has yet to rectify and its more of the Japanese Hardware over Software culture that has hindered there Mobile Phone's from being the best in the market - i.e. Palm Pre being better than any new Japanese Phone) Outside of that - Yes, it does everything ... within reason.  

As for those adverts, there funny. Really Funny. Not as pseudo-postmodern from the early years of the franchise. I love how they make fun of the whole NeoGaf: Gaf -> Internet -> Gaf meme. The Girlfriend one was nice - but it seems to me that they were working for the NFL Audience for the other ones. The ads should air sometime before the 14th (maybe on the 10th).  

Not to be outdone, XBox did a 100 dollar price cut - the elite will cost 299. This has been good news (to be fair to the XBox) for MS after devastating report (54% of all X-Box's get RROD or some other issue) after Censorship Issue (look up Kotaku for that one) after Developers worry (Even Epic said that the 360 has reached its limit and FASA's former CEO stated that MS Corp structure was too heavy) and now after Twitter and Facebook pricing structure (need gold account to access)...Good luck folks. 

But the Mainstream Media's darling is asking for a Price Cut... Knowing that its all fun and games with Ninty. But Ninty has pretty much stated we got this (NOT!) and not to worry... (Sounds like they are watching CNBS this days) "What me worry, The Governments will do what Capitalism cant..." 

Sounds like Sony is doing the right things at the right time... 

Now, about that PSP Advertising and PSPGo Pricing...
    NovidAnon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NovidAnon

For the Playface Ho'ing, $299 "We Do Everything" Model of the PS3  

Oh, Sony you could have gave me a heads up! 

Not for your ever so loyal, Anon of the Internet; who has bought the Fat Princess model - who is happy that you finally have two good advertisements for your product.  

Who wouldn't sleep with the red headed chick on Playface.jp (im talking that full figured wannabe bossy girl with that bad ass grin at the end of her part of the advertisement...swoon motherfucka...(Says nonsensical broken Japanese that ends in Kawaii). The rest of the ad wasn't bad too (but then we hear that some of the folk on the ads were doing some drugs (Asian Governments cant stand weed)) and the whole idea was once used by the CW Remake Network and the "O"gasm face from some euro dude... But its working for me and the rest of the Japanese (we all can hope) September 3. 

As for here, The new ads for PS3 Slimmer, Lighter and more DTS-True HD friendly - says it does "Everything"? NeoGaf hatin but of course they love the BC version of the PS3. (Thats the only regret Sony has yet to rectify and its more of the Japanese Hardware over Software culture that has hindered there Mobile Phone's from being the best in the market - i.e. Palm Pre being better than any new Japanese Phone) Outside of that - Yes, it does everything ... within reason.  

As for those adverts, there funny. Really Funny. Not as pseudo-postmodern from the early years of the franchise. I love how they make fun of the whole NeoGaf: Gaf -> Internet -> Gaf meme. The Girlfriend one was nice - but it seems to me that they were working for the NFL Audience for the other ones. The ads should air sometime before the 14th (maybe on the 10th).  

Not to be outdone, XBox did a 100 dollar price cut - the elite will cost 299. This has been good news (to be fair to the XBox) for MS after devastating report (54% of all X-Box's get RROD or some other issue) after Censorship Issue (look up Kotaku for that one) after Developers worry (Even Epic said that the 360 has reached its limit and FASA's former CEO stated that MS Corp structure was too heavy) and now after Twitter and Facebook pricing structure (need gold account to access)...Good luck folks. 

But the Mainstream Media's darling is asking for a Price Cut... Knowing that its all fun and games with Ninty. But Ninty has pretty much stated we got this (NOT!) and not to worry... (Sounds like they are watching CNBS this days) "What me worry, The Governments will do what Capitalism cant..." 

Sounds like Sony is doing the right things at the right time... 

Now, about that PSP Advertising and PSPGo Pricing...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.