Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Deactivate account on PS4?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f
    deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Backstory: I've been staying at a friends for a week taking care of his pets while he goes on vacation. I logged into my PSN account on his PS4 and played some games, got some trophies and stuff. So... do I just delete my account from the PS4 user selection now that I'm done or do I need to do anything specific to un sync my account from his PS4?Just making sure. I'm only staying at his place for another day so I want to get my account of his PS4 before I leave.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

If you did not set his PS4 as the "primary PS4" on your account you should be good after just deleting your account. If you did activate it as your "primary PS4" then go to settings/PSN/activate as primary PS4 and select to deactivate it. Otherwise you have to do it from the internet which you can only do every 6 months, so dont unless you have to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f
    deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks @lego_my_eggo ! I did not set my account as the primary. going to go delete my profile right now!

Budwyzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUT FIRST....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.