Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

GB live streams and PS4

foodmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Quick question. I have been a Giant Bomb premium subscriber for some time and am just curious if there is a way to watch Giant Bomb livestreams through my PS4?

nicolenomicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

I watched this year's E3 live shows partially using the the PS4 web browser, but I don't remember if I was watching it live or using the archive...

Gaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@foodmonster: Since GB has started to stream non-premium videos on Youtube, you can simply use the PS4's Youtube app for those. Sadly, IIRC premium live streams like UPF don't work on the PS4 browser. I could be wrong though.

foodmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By foodmonster

I watch archives using the browser, YouTube / twitch streams but would love to be able to watch UPF live on my tv. Not running a PC or Apple TV, and would love to watch it with the hardware I have. I feel like I was able to watch the live shows on Xbox 1 but always get the flash player notification on ps4 which is a total bummer. At this point it seems like I am gonna just have to wait for them to update their player.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I want to say there liver player for premium content is still flash based to stop non-premium members, so unless that has changed since i last heard about it (months ago they where working on it) the PS4 browser doesn't support flash. but i think there regular live player it HTML5 and should work, if not they do often stream from YouTube and Twitch as well which should be covered with there apps.

Nintendude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Nintendude

PS4 app would be great but I bet that'd be way too expensive for GB to pull off financially =/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.